Chardham Yatra 2023: Online registration starts, these documents are necessary, and registration will be done in 4 ways.
Online registration of pilgrims for the Char Dham Yatra has begun today. The portal of the tourism department opened at seven in the morning. At present, pilgrims can register for Badrinath and Kedarnath Dham. Enrollment will start after the proper announcement of the date of opening of the doors of Gangotri and Yamunotri Dham.
Register in four ways.
This time, arrangements have been made for four-way registration for the pilgrims coming on Chardham Yatra, in which registration can be done through the website, app, on-call, and WhatsApp.
- Website of Department of Tourism registrationandtouristcare.uk.gov.in
- Whatsapp number 8394833833
- Through toll-free number 1364
- Tourist Care Uttarakhand Mobile App
- keep these documents with you
- Aadhar card
- passport size photo
- and correct mobile number